Thursday, November 12, 2009

Started the cleanse today!

At the last big Young Living meeting, we learned a lot about cleansing w/ YL products. My friend Nikki and I left inspired! She ordered the cleansing trio right away. i was a little later and already had 2 of the 3; my ICP arrived yesterday! Just in time, because DD and i have been overweight, under the weather and low-energy, and i decided a cleanse was just the thing for both of us.

you need to know, i tried this cleanse years ago. I still have an old jar of ICP, which must be an acronym for "disgusting nasty torture", rotting away in my cabinet. but -- Alhamdulillah!!! Nikki came up with a way to get it down. She makes it into a smoothie with other strongly-flavored ingredients. Following her lead, i used Ningxia Red, blueberry-pomegranate juice, frozen berries, Balance Complete (another YL supplement), and a little greek yogurt because that's what i had. Turned out great! Even DD drank it right down. A little sweet for my morning palate, but it's great to feel like i'm on the way to feeling better! I cannot imagine doing this for 4 months, but i'll just keep at it one day at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment